In the treatment of worm invasion, a comprehensive approach is used-general and topical medications, tablets, enemas, restoratives. Traditional anti-helminthic drug formulations also showed moderate and enhancing effects. Despite the natural formula, you first need to make sure that you are not allergic to plant ingredients.
Among the folk remedies for treating adult worms, the following are popular:
- Tansy cream
- Pumpkin seed powder;
- Wormwood tincture;
- Garlic oil;
- Helichrysum infusion;
- soda water;
- Infused walnuts;
- Natural honey
- Carrot juice drink
- Tincture of chanterelle mushrooms.
The folk recipe of worms is an adjuvant therapy. In order to get rid of the infection and prevent recurrence, you need to contact a therapist for laboratory tests and a complete treatment plan.
Tansy has obvious anthelmintic properties and is part of the choleretic series. The role of plants provides the biologically active substance thujone in its chemical composition.
Prepare and receive pasta:
- The dried inflorescence is ground into a powder state;
- Mix one third of the powder with honey to obtain a thick paste;
- Take it twice a day for three consecutive days, 30 minutes before meals;
- At the end of the course, they drank laxatives.
At home, there are such ingredients, you must be careful, because tansy is a poisonous plant that cannot be taken for a long time.
Pumpkin Seed Powder
One of the best folk remedies for adult worms, because pumpkin seeds show high efficiency in eliminating worms. The active substance cucurbitacin is contained in the film covering each seed. Therefore, in folk recipes, reception is often expressed together with the skin.
- Grind a cup of seeds;
- Add 1 cup of milk and mix well;
- Eat the mixture on an empty stomach in the morning;
- Drink any liquid one hour after ingestion;
- After 2 hours-1 teaspoon. castor oil.
The course of treatment is 3 to 7 days. During this period, not only the worms die and are excreted, but the intestines are also cleared of toxins. Another option is to pour crushed unpeeled pumpkin seeds into one liter of boiling water and place in a steam bath for 2 hours. Drink the prepared broth in small portions for one hour, and after another 2 hours, take the laxative.
Wormwood is effective against worms, pinworms and roundworms. Prepare the following tinctures from plants:
- Mix 1: 1 dried crushed wormwood leaves and pumpkin seeds;
- Pour 1 part of the mixture and vodka in a ratio of 1: 3;
- Place the resulting mixture in the sun or a warm place for 7 days;
- Drink the resulting 50 ml tincture half an hour before meals twice a day.
Treatment of human worms at home can last up to 21 days, depending on tolerance.
If taken in strict accordance with the specified dosage, this drug can not only be used to eliminate worms, but also can be used to improve the body's overall tone and immune response. Prepare:
- 1 kg garlic, peeled and chopped with a meat grinder or blender;
- Squeeze the juice-you will get about 0. 5 liters;
- Mix the juice with 1 liter of unrefined oil;
- Keep in a cool place for two weeks, shaking from time to time;
- Filter and pour into a glass jar.
The oil produced should be stored in the refrigerator. When you have an empty stomach in the morning, you need to take a teaspoon of oil and slowly dissolve it in your mouth. After a few minutes, the composition was spit out and the mouth must be rinsed with water.
This is a fairly simple folk remedy for adults, which can be prepared on the basis of the pharmacy collection:
- Pour 2 cups of boiling water into a thermos with 2 tablespoons of Helichrysum herb;
- Closed and left overnight;
- Take 4 times a day, half a cup before meals.
The duration of treatment is up to 10 days.
Soda water solution
Worms support life in an acidic environment, but baking soda will produce alkalinity, making the parasites uncomfortable. Soda solution is used for enema and irrigation in this way:
- First, pour the cleansing enema with ordinary water at room temperature;
- After defecation, introduce the prepared soda solution: add 20 grams of soda to every 0. 8 liters of water at room temperature;
- After emptying the soda enema, add another bottle of pure water.
This type of operation needs to be repeated every other day, and a total of 8 procedures are to be done. At the same time, you can take probiotics to restore the intestinal flora.
Simple folk recipes to eliminate human worms:
- Chopped green walnuts;
- 4 tablespoons. The lake pours the obtained composition into 200 ml of boiling water;
- Hold for half an hour and filter;
- Divide the liquid into 3-4 servings and drink every day.
At the same time, they take laxatives, which will help clear dead worms from the intestines.
If there is no intolerance, the only remedy that can be used every day and at any age. Traditional medicine recommends taking ½ teaspoon of natural honey daily. It is best to choose buckwheat or May. On the day of treatment, you need to give up food, take only honey and vegetables, and perform a cleansing enema at night.
Carrot juice drink
A more sophisticated folk remedy that includes several plants that also have insect repellent effects. Prepare according to this recipe:
- Mix tansy flower, sea buckthorn bark, dry wormwood and mint in the proportions evenly;
- Pour one tablespoon of the resulting mixture into a cup of boiling water;
- Persist for 20 minutes;
- Strain and mix with 200ml of fresh carrot juice.
The resulting product was taken twice a day, 200 ml on an empty stomach. You can also drink a glass of carrot juice with honey twice a day.
To prepare the insect repellent mixture, take 1 part Absinthe seed, 2 parts carnation flower, and 4 parts tansy flower. Grind into a powder state, and put the resulting dry mixture into half a teaspoon.
On the first day of treatment, a folk remedy for worms should be taken 30 minutes before meals, on the second day-evening and morning, and on the third day-morning, lunch and dinner. Each dose is rinsed with plenty of clean water. The admission time is 7-10 days.
These mushrooms are known for not being destroyed by worms because they contain quinoa sugar which is dangerous for them. Mushrooms can not only destroy worms, but also their eggs. Before use, the chanterelles are dried and ground into powder.
Then pour 2 teaspoons of the powder into a glass of vodka, keep it in a dark place for 10 days and filter. Put the liquid in a tablespoon after dinner. This folk remedy lasts for two months. You can cook in water-stir 1 teaspoon in a cup of warm water, let it sit for half an hour, and drink it before going to bed.
The folk remedies for worms have many contraindications and limitations in their use, and they may have side effects. Contraindications for use are:
- Lactation period
- Children under 12 years old;
- Stomach and duodenal ulcer;
- Kidney and/or liver failure.
If chosen correctly, folk methods of treating worms can reduce the activity of parasites and cause them to die, removing eggs and toxins from the intestines. The best treatment method should be chosen by a doctor who monitors treatment dynamics based on test results.